Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sexy Vocals

I'm usually not a huge fan of having vocals of any kind on a track, but I can't ignore the vocal hooks people have been turning out recently. Nothing kills it more than a sexy female vocalist.

To prove this point here are some of my recent favorites:

Hyper Crush - Ayo (Disco Fries Remix)

This song is hard-as-f*ck. Gotta love that half-time breakdown.




On the other end of the spectrum is Laidback Luke's remix of 'Dirty Talk' by Wynter Gordon (feat. David Guetta).


Laidback Luke nails it with some intense side-chaining and chopped-up vocals.


I'm of the opinion that all of Inna's songs sound the same, but that may not be such a bad thing.

Plus, she is pretty hot.


'Love' is probably her most catchy hook so that is what I am featuring here, but other worthy mentions are 'Hot' and 'Deja Vu'.

Deja Vu (Don't you love video chicks?): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr_c5rqvSg4



Enjoy.